Your support for Judge Mike Nerheim is vital. We encourage your use of our secure online donation with PayPal. Please review the disclosure requirements for all contributors to political campaigns. By donating you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of these campaign financial disclosure rules.
I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a county, state or federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a county, state or federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- This contribution is not made from an out-of-state contributor, or from any entity that does not disclose the identity of those who make contributions to that entity.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contribution limits per election cycle (as of 1/1/21):
$6,000 from an individual
$12,000 from a corporation, labor organization or association
Please be sure to provide us with your occupation and current employer. This is a requirement of Campaign Finance Disclosure law, and providing it now, will help us save time and money tracking it down later. Include it in the message field when you make your online donation via PayPal, or email it to us at email@example.com.
Friends of Judge Mike Nerheim